Culmination Culmination

Pretty good. Really good use of stereo. I'm definitely picking up deadmau5 vibes.

poipoi responds:

Thanks. I was wondering about changing the drum in the first minute to a snare and having that go on the right but that proved to be way too much panning. If you want you can check out my song changing waters and try to get through it hehe.

Ghost Slayer [DUBSTEP] Ghost Slayer [DUBSTEP]

Pretty good! The vocal things in the drop were kind of awkward though.

Anitrik responds:

Thank you for your comment ! I'm glad that someone noticed that because I was not very sure if it was good thing to add to a drop or just awkard. It will be changed in the next version ;)

Midnight (Original Mix) Midnight (Original Mix)

helo thar
quality review
quality musics
I'm sorry

KaixoMusic responds:

Thanks, idk if it was meant to be, but u missed an l in hello... :P

Almost Summer Almost Summer

Really nice job. The melodies are great and flow really nicely. Wow, this is suprisingly good! Keep it up!

Paradigm Paradigm

Noice work m8. I think there is too much phasing going on though, and there's a little too much treble in the melody synth. The arrangement is kind of messy, but some parts like 2:28 and 3:40 sounded okay. It must be that there is too much reverb on the melody and chord synths, I'd check that out. The fact that you limited/compressed it so hard means that the reverb basically filled up every open space. What are your percussion samples? (Did I ask you that before?) Maybe. They sound nice and that is one of the last major pieces of the puzzle that is my music production skills. The melody synth gets RIDICULOUSLY loud at 2:50.
I think this is my longest review so far.
Okay, bye.
Good job.

DJSkeptical responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I was trying to stay true to the genre of music which does use alot of reverb, but i may have gone overboard lol will definitely try to tone it back some next time.

long and repetitive long and repetitive

the school year
get it?

Spurta responds:

get out

Suck A Dick (Song Of Storms Parody) Suck A Dick (Song Of Storms Parody)

OMG XD The voice just sounds so chill despite what it's saying...

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Yeah, vocal VSTs are weird like that.

Trump Grounds elections 2016 Trump Grounds elections 2016

"Southern Flavor - Country" I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
i am a fish lee running
00:35 is really cool

Hi Y3ti - Heaven Hi Y3ti - Heaven

Really good song, but there are a million other songs that sound just like it, and that's probably the biggest issue. The snareclap sounds kind of lazy and sticks out. The synth that comes in at 3:02 seems way to loud. It might be a result of the speaker I'm using playing in mono (one speaker).

Danger Danger

I recommend never using those drum samples. They sound really bad to anyone who's used FL Studio, and they definitely don't fit this song. The hi hat is way to loud, and the synths are too quiet. I recommend watching tutorials and getting used to FL Studio more. I can see how this might result from a first or second attempt at FL Studio.

incursedfate responds:

I unfortunately learned this the hard way when I listened to this hooked up to more expensive bass speakers. It kinda bums me out... Do you know where to find better drums/synth by chance? Thank you for your feedback!